thethirdbar: (butterfly 3)
[personal profile] thethirdbar
Hello there online journal :) :) i am FINALLY back online, but it's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of things, so this really is an update to let you know that I am here and hopefully an actual update with words and things will follow within the next few days. :)

So yes, hello again! I'm glad to be back.

Date: 2009-07-15 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wirepatch.livejournal.com
WHY HALLO THAR.

Date: 2009-07-15 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thethirdbar.livejournal.com
gosh. hello stranger. :)

Date: 2009-07-15 02:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wirepatch.livejournal.com
Looks like we're making the same commitment at the same time. I miss LJ. LJ was always so fun. Pretty icon by the way.

Date: 2009-07-15 03:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bathstone.livejournal.com
Hellooooooooo. :)

Date: 2009-07-15 03:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thethirdbar.livejournal.com
hey sweetie :) i believe you've finished college now - how's that working out for ya? :p i graduated last week, hurrah!

Date: 2009-07-15 03:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bathstone.livejournal.com
It's strange! I want to enroll in a teacher prep. program and I'm in the process of studying for my Praxis. :( Actually I'm relieved to be finished with college. Time to start a new life phase!

How was your graduation, m'dear? :)

Date: 2009-07-16 01:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hobbitheart.livejournal.com
Hello! Good to see you back :D ♥

Profile

thethirdbar: (Default)
thethirdbar

March 2021

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 31   

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 03:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags